Men & Women Shoes
D&C uses Asian sizing as a reference for its footwear.
How to determine your shoe size for D&C shoes accurately:
1. Measure the length of your foot from A to B as illustrated in Centimeters (CM)
2. Compare the length measured with the chart below:
3. Noteworthy Factors:
- While the size chart is an accurate reference, the sizing and fit is also dependent on the cutting and design of the shoes.
- If one of your foot is longer than the other, use the longer foot as a reference.
- Measure your foot multiple times to get an accurate reading
Men & Women’s Bags:
Men and Women’s bags purchased at D&C have varying fits that depend on individual height and weight. A general rule of thumb is that a height of 130 centimeters and below might not be suitable for some bags.